Accounting for StartUps
We have extensive experience in advising new business start-ups.
We will spend time at the first meeting understanding your business and giving you advice on business strategy.
There are a number of decisions to be made at the start of a business, which require expert assistance. Decisions such as the type of business structure – sole trader, partnership or limited company – will affect future profitability, tax savings and risk associated with the business.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable business structure
- Prepare a business plan and cash flow projections
- Assess your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Set up a bookkeeping system that is tailored to meet the specific needs of your business