Strategic Tax Planning
Tax legislation contains many allowances and reliefs designed to help you run your business. We will guide you through the options available to you to minimise your tax liabilities.
As a new client of Sleigh and Story, you will be given a ‘tax health check’ – these often result in tax savings.
What does business tax planning involve? The areas we will cover with you include:
- The structure of your business
- Claiming tax deductible expenses
- Taking advantage of capital allowances
- Making the most of tax reliefs
- Involving family members in your business
- Business year end planning
- Reducing your capital gains tax liability
- Planning for a tax-efficient exit from your business.
Various tax strategies are currently available through Sleigh & Story.